Penis sensitivity is a tricky issue, yet most men take it for granted. In fact, even if the penis seems to be performing at it’s usual pace, overly vigorous sexual activity – of both the solo and duet variety – can actually damage the penis and reduce its ability to detect sensory stimulation, which may eventually lead to a down turn in performance level. By focusing on sensory tissue and penile skin care, men can help to reduce the risk of lost penis feeling.
When it comes to caring for this delicate tissue, acetyl L carnitine stands out as one of the most vital components in maintaining function and promoting the enjoyment of sex.
What is Acetyl L Carnitine?
Acetyl L carnitine, known as ALCAR, is often taken in supplement form by body builders. ALCAR is an important amino acid — a building block for proteins. It helps the body produce energy, along with other important medical and health benefits. ALCAR is a key element in the body’s ability to produce fuel for the cells. It helps to slow the body’s aging process and promotes healing from certain ailments. ALCAR also benefits a man’s sexual health and helps maintain – and in some cases improve – the health of the penis nerve tissue.
Benefits of Acetyl L Carnitine
ALCAR is not just useful in terms of powering the penis, it has many other functions in the body including:
- Mental Health: ALCAR is used for treatment in a variety of mental health issues. It is useful in improving symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease, age-related memory loss, depression in later life, cognitive deficits caused by alcoholism, and thinking problems caused by Lyme disease and Down syndrome.
- Nerve Problems: Individuals suffering with nerve problems caused by diabetes, HIV drugs, and chemotherapy may benefit from ALCAR, as it has been shown to reduce associated pain with such conditions.
- Blood Sugar and Diabetes: Research has shown that ALCAR can improve and stabilize high blood sugar levels in prediabetics after a short period of time on the supplement. ALCAR may also help the body to use insulin more efficiently, improving the health of diabetic patients.
- Energy: ALCAR is often used in the body building community. As it has the ability to turn fat into fuel, many seek out ALCAR for the double benefit of decreasing body fat levels and increasing muscle mass simultaneously.
- Penis Health: ALCAR has many important functions in terms of men’s sexual health. It’s been found to increase sperm motility, making it useful in treating male infertility. ALCAR has also been helpful in reducing plaque buildup and; thereby, reducing the curvature of the penis in men suffering from the painful condition known as Peyronie’s disease. ALCAR has also been found to be neuroprotective against peripheral nerve damage of the penis, which can be caused by aggressive sexual activity and may reduce the overall sensitivity of the penis.
Where to get Acetyl L Carnitine
ALCAR does occur naturally within the body; it can be found in the brain, liver and kidneys. It is also found in certain foods, especially animal based proteins such as beef, chicken, milk, and cheese. In terms of supplements, ALCAR can be found in powders, pills and protein shake form. While dietary supplements do provide a dose of ALCAR, one may not be receiving the full benefits of the supplement, as amino acids may not be fully absorbed through the digestive tract. For men wanting to get the most bang for their buck – and receive targeted absorption of ALCAR for maximum penis benefits – a specially formulated penis vitamin formula containing acetyl L carnitine (most professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) is the best way to reap the benefits of the amino acid. Penis creams applied directly to the target area can be more easily absorbed through the skin, ensuring maximum effectiveness. A properly formulated penis crème nourishes and replenishes the skin, increases sensitivity, and helps fight signs of an aging penis, allowing for the most satisfying sexual experience possible.